Giorgi Natroshvili, Head of the Office of Quality Management
- Office of Quality Management supports the promotion of the high level of teaching and scientific research work in the Higher Educational Institution by means of introduction of the modern methods of teaching and assessment (modules, system of credits, etc.) and preparation of the self-assessment for the process of authorization;
- Rector of the Higher Educational Institution appoints the Head of the Office of Quality Management at his/her position as well as the Rector discharges him/her from this position;
- Rights of the Head of the Office of Quality Management will be determined by these Statutes and by other legal acts of the Higher Educational Institution;
- In order to achieve the aims determined by the present Statutes, the Head of the Office of Quality Management of the Higher Educational Institution supports and ensures:
- Coordination of the procedures of internal and external assessment, the aim of which is to improve the quality of teaching;
- Discussion of the educational programs suggested by the Faculty of Ecclesiastical Music of the Higher Educational Institution and their presentation to the Rector for approval;
- Elaboration of the police, mechanisms and procedures of quality management in the Higher Educational Institution, rules of teaching as well as evaluation of research papers and presentation of all the mentioned documents to the Rector for approval;
- Presentation of the recommendations to the heads of the educational programs and to the Dean of the Faculty for the sophistication of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree educational programs, based on their technical monitoring and academic expertise;
- Elaboration of the questionnaire of self-assessment and, based on the analysis of the mentioned questionnaire, presentation of the recommendations to the Faculty of the Higher Educational Institution in order to further sophisticate the scientific research activities;
- Introduction of the modern methods of teaching and assessment (credits, modules, etc.);
- Organization of the conferences, trainings, seminars, consultative and informative meetings for the academic and administrative personnel of the Higher Educational Establishment on the topical issues connected with the elaboration of curriculum (timetable) and with the authorization;
- Determination of compliance between the material and technical basis of the Higher Educational Institution and the standards of authorization and presentation of the corresponding recommendations to the Head of Administration;
- Preparation of the questionnaire of self-assessment of authorization as well as of the report of self-assessment and of the appended documents;
- Presentation of the annual report of self-assessment in the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement.
Statutes of Non-industrial (Non-commercial) Legal Entity, “Orthodox Theological Higher Educational Establishment – Giorgi Mtatsmindeli Higher Educational Institution of Ecclesiastical Chant,” Chapter 2, Article 10.